Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My favourite TV shows growing up as a Kid Part 1

I have always been a big fan of TV especially as a kid!!!! So I decided to share with you what I used to watch on TV when I was a kid!!!





Lets start with Full House which ran from 1987 to 1995!!!! This show was one of my all time favourite show because I had a crush on Candace Cameron and still do:-D





Next is Kidstreet which is a Canadian game that had kids answering question about there partner who was there brother or sister sitting in a race car!!! It was like the  It was on the air from 1988 to 1992!!! I use to watch it every morning before going to school!!!!







Finally we have Facts Of Life is about girls at a boarding school!!!! It was on the air from 1979 to 1988!!!! 


This only a few of the shows that I used to watch so there will be another post of more of the shows I used watch when I was younger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment